6.29.2011

And we're off!

I'm so excited to be compiling this blog and sharing all of my passions with everyone!  As I have so many interests and get bored easily, I change directions quite quickly.  My husband will tell you I have pinballs rolling around with all my ideas!  However, my type-A personality keeps me in check.  Plus, with a background in architecture and construction, my heart will always lie in the home!

So, I'll be writing about the many aspects of a balanced lifestyle that create a happy, cozy home (well, for me anyway).  There'll be some paper crafts, a bit of travel, add a heap of good design, several spoonfuls of sustainability, a pinch of baking, and then we've got it.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I always love to hear what you are up to! I"m with you on the changing directions easily..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Allison! You're such a sweetie. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete