If you're having a brunch party or kids' sleepover, this smoothie is something to easily make in one batch. It will get everyone going for the day.
Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
* 4 ice cubes (optional if using frozen berries)
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/2 cup soy milk (or cow's milk if preferred)
* 1 scoop chocolate soy protein powder
* 1 medium-sized banana
* 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
* Put ice cubes and frozen raspberries in a blender and crush.
* Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.