8.09.2011

Pinterest

I'm on Pinterest.com!  This is a great site for those who like to bookmark their findings on the web but don't like maintaining them in list form.  It's for visual people in need of a huge pin board to see their inspiring pictures adjacent to one another.  What a simplistic, yet genius idea!  Of course, you do need to be very careful not to get sucked into it too much.  This helpful, little website can quickly become a time-consuming addiction.  So, beware!

Mostly, I plan to use my account as an inspiration board for my projects, though it has all kinds of great uses, especially for the home.  You could pin items for an upcoming party, compile recipes for baking, curate your own online art gallery, or pick paint colors that match your furniture.  The possibilities are endless.  Check out the stuff I'm pinning for a little encouragement to start your own board.



No comments:

Post a Comment