12.12.2011

Five Minute Doughnuts

I crave doughnuts.  Basically, I could eat them at least every weekend if not more.  Recently, I had these amazing melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts at a local pumpkin patch, and I knew I had to find something similar to make at home.  After searching the web for the easiest possible recipe, I stumbled over this gem that uses a can of biscuit dough.

This is the first time that I've ever fried anything in my kitchen.  I have to say that I was a bit concerned that I was going to set the whole place on fire, but luckily it was very easy with little mess.  The frying only took about one minute on each side, and then they were done!  This recipe is sure to please when you're craving some fried dough but don't want to go to all out.







No comments:

Post a Comment