7.11.2011

Coffee Table Books

We've been sorting through our books recently as we just bought a couple large bookshelves that have yet to arrive from Ikea.  Many of our books have been collected over the years from architecture school and different hobbies.  For some reason, I've always been drawn to coffee table books.  I think I'm just such a visual person that the large scale photos entice me.  I usually have at least one coffee table book on my wish list.

My current coffee table (West Elm circa 2005) has the perfect nook to set books.  So, I always leave a few hanging out of the cantilevered edge for guests to peruse or for when I need a little inspiration.  Every now and then, I'll look through my books and change out the ones I have on the table.  It keeps things fresh, and I never forget the amazing works in my collection.








No comments:

Post a Comment