7.05.2011

Multi-Use Calendars from Paper Source

I love multi-purpose things that can make my life easier, especially if they're handmade, recycled, or upcycled.  My sister-in-law introduced me to these amazing calendars from Paper Source.  They are large 12x19 calendars that have a different design for each month.  When your done with that month, you can use the included templates and reuse the paper to make file folders, gift boxes, cards, or anything you want.  It's a paper crafter's dream!  She used them to make a cute birthday card by mixing the calendar month she wanted with the different papers.  I've used these to make last minute gift-wrapping very easy.  Now, I'm using the papers to make a graduation scrapbook gift.  The papers are great for anyone and any occasion.

Last year's calendar


A page from this year's calendar


The great card my sister-in-law made from the calendar papers



Scrapbook pages I'm working on for the graduation journal gift




No comments:

Post a Comment